On Monday (20th May) i went to my dad’s house as a usual weekly routine, the lift was not working so i climbed a few stairs, with pepsi, slowly, i can’t rush now anyways coz i get tired, came home n she went under my bed, probably had to bend a lil (she has done this a million times) came out screaming instantly, n i freak out, took a while to calm her down, i had no idea what happened, i looked at all her legs to look for signs of blood incase sumthing has wounded her or bitten her but nuffin, so rushd her to doc. She wasn’t putting her right foot down, doc gave her pain killer n antibiotic n said if she didn’t put foot down by tomorrow, bring in for Xray. We thought Pepsi cramped her right leg n I rushd her to pirzada, she got pain killer n antibiotic shot, will hav to take her for xray tmrow if she dsnt put her leg down till then
Then our car broke down right out side the vet’s office n had to wait for mechanic in hot hot weather n shinning sun, Pepsi sits in car while mechanic checks car
It was sooo hot, that i went out n got a bottle for my self n one for my dad, and Thank God I had cocomo’s empty wrapper in my bag…… Made it a make shift water container for pepsi
Came back home and My lil baby didnt move so much, kept limping n wont put her right leg down sits in one spot n still luks happy
My brave baby luks all happy and content, poor thing 😦
Finally on Tuesday morning took Pepsi for an Xray coz she still didn’t pout her foot down. i was shocked to see the Xray :((
The vet told me that there are only two ways to fix this, one we can try to put her under sedation and place the bone back in socket, but this is such a movement area that i cannot limit the movement and so the bone might spring back outta socket, other option is that i call an orthopedic who will then screw the bone to keep it in place through surgery. meanwhile for now i was to to massage her hip area, he gave her another pain killer shot, i dunno wat good it did but the swelling that had developed on her hip subsided, so i took her to vet again today (wednesday) and asked him what to do now coz its killing me to see her limp like that 😥
Now i have to take her to the Vet tomorrow (thursday) empty stomach, will put her under anesthesia, n put the bone back in socket and will pout a crape bandage for 2-3 weeks, and hopefully the bone will stay in place after that. The vet said he was waiting for the swelling to go so that the bone sits nicely in place and no more tissues are scared. so i really hope that my lil baby gets better after this.
Please pray for her, will keep u all updated on her progress.